The global Kombucha market was valued at US$ 1356.2 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 8451.4 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 28.9% during 2021-2026.
This report focuses on Kombucha volume and value at the global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Kombucha market size by analysing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
Kombucha is a fermented tea beverage, made by adding a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast (SCOBY) to a solution of tea and sugar. During the course of the week-long (or more) fermentation process, the cultures metabolize the sugar and tea components to render a naturally carbonated beverage, with a slightly sweet-tart flavor, full of healthy components like B vitamins, organic acids, antioxidants, and trace amounts of alcohol.
Kombucha has been a drink for a long time, but the commercialization process of kombucha is rising in the last decades of years. Kombucha is general made by fermenting tea and sugar with the microbial culture, such as yeast, bacteria and mold. A crossover drink that’s nestled in the functional-tea category, kombucha appeals to multiple consumer preferences, with flavors combining to make it a stand-alone product, or being added to other alcoholic beverages to lend its health halo.
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in this report)
The Kombucha market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Kombucha market report are GT’s Kombucha, KeVita, Brew Dr. Kombucha, The Humm Kombucha, Live Soda Kombucha, Red Bull, Kombucha Wonder Drink, Townshend’s Tea, Celestial Seasonings, Kosmic Kombucha, HIGH COUNTRY, NessAlla Kombucha, Reed’s, Buchi Kombucha, Tonica, Love Kombucha, Health-Ade and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021)&Recent Developments/Updates.
1 Kombucha Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Kombucha Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Sales & Revenue Market Share, Average Price, Manufacturing Sites, Area Served, Product Type, Competitive Situation and Trends
3 Kombucha Retrospective Market Scenario by Region
– Global Market Scenario in Sales & Revenue by Region: 2016-2021
– North America (United States, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
4 Global Kombucha Historic Market Analysis by Type
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021), Global Price by Type (2016-2021)
5 Global Kombucha Historic Market Analysis by Application
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Application (2016-2021), Global Kits Price by Application (2016-2021)
6 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Business Overview, Kits Sales, Revenue, Gross Margin (2016-2021), Product Portfolio
7 Kombucha Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials, Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
8 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
9 Kombucha Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
10 Global Market Forecast
– Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Type (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Application (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Region (2022-2027)